2 Tins Of chopped Tomatoes
1/4 Pint of Hot milk
1 Onion, Diced
2 tbsp Butter/ Margarine
2 tsbs Plain Flour
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Sugar
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Cayenne Pepper
1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
1 tsp Mixed Herbs
1 tbsp Sundried Tomato Oil(Optional)
1. Melt the butter in a large saucepan and sundried tomato oild (optional)
2. Add the diced onions, cook on a lower heat until the onions are soft.
3. Add the two tablespoons of flour and stir constantly, this should result in a doughy mixture. 4. Add half of the hot milk gradually and add seasonings.
5. heat the tomatoes on high until bubbling, take off of the ring and add the baking soda.
6. Once the bubbling stops add this to the doughy mixture and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
7. Simmer for another ten minutes and serve.