1 (11 ounce) package pie crust mix
1 (6 ounce) package Canadian-style bacon
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup milk
1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Prepare pastry for a one crust pie as directed on package. Divide pastry into 4 equal parts. Roll each part into a 6 inch circle on a well floured, cloth covered board with a floured, cloth covered rolling pin. Fit pastry over backs of large muffin cups (3 x 1 1/2 inch), or 6 ounce custard cups; make pleats so pastry will fit closely. If using individual pie pans or tart pans, cut circles 1 inch larger than inverted pans, and fit into pans. Prick surface. Place tarts on an ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake until light brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, and carefully remove from cups. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
4. Place 2 bacon slices in the bottom of each pastry cup. Sprinkle cheese over the meat, making slight well in centers. Break 1 egg into each. Add 1 tablespoon milk into each tart. Sprinkle with nutmeg and pepper. Place tarts on an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake until eggs are soft cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.